Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
599 Posts
Not from there, I'm above the peninsula. But we have a family friend in Dames Quarter, so usually I'm out of there a few times a year. Even better, my parents are about 85% done their house in Parksley on Metompkin Bay. With a home base to stay, I think my average outings fishing will get back up to my pre-kids days. ;)

·
Registered
2,233 Posts
Born and raised in Salisbury, parents moved to Mardela Springs in 1996 and they are still there. I live in baltimore but down that way a few times a month.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Got "retirement" home in Rumbley Get down as often as possible. Retire in 3years. Be there ALL THE TIME THEN!!!

·
Tidal Fish Subscriber - I Support TidalFish.com!
7,173 Posts
Got "retirement" home in Rumbley Get down as often as possible. Retire in 3years. Be there ALL THE TIME THEN!!!
Had to Google Map Rumbley. Nice. Right down there near Smith Island and Crisfield.

·
Premium Member
600 Posts
Melfa Va-30 miles north of Kiptopeake, Moved down 2 1/2 years ago. Best move ever

·
Registered
65 Posts
Grew up in Baltimore, but both of my parents are from the ESVA, Parksley and Cape Charles and now are in Accomac.

We have a place in Chance, MD, which is near the Deal Island Harbor and on Laws thoroughfare at the bridge. That's where most of my fishing starts.

·
Registered
4,755 Posts
Have a home in Bishops Head southern Dorchester county on the Honga, moved to south florida in 06.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts