Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All,
I dropped off my Sea Pro 210 with a Yamaha F150 at Ed Millers repair shop. I think I have fuel issues. Anyone have had Ed service their motor? How have you felt about the quality and speed of work? I heard good things.
Thanks

·
Registered
90 Posts
I use Ed and I am always impressed with his speed and more importantly quality. He comes to my marina, so I cannot speak to the speed at his shop. I also have an F150.

·
Premium Member
26,177 Posts
I've never heard anything bad about Ed Miller - ever. He does great work and really knows Yamahas.

Very honest guy - he did a rebuild for me about 5 years ago. Had to sea trail boat - he met me on a Sunday in winter - no extra charge.

Trust me - Ed will get your problem fixed as fast as he can - more importantly , it will be right.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Ed comes to my house every fall and does a full service and shrink wraps it.

I've used him for going on 10 years and never a complaint.

·
Registered
4,271 Posts
Excellent knowledge and quality of servicing for Yamaha motors and other non-motor aspects of my boat. His speed will be dependent on his workload -- it has always been good for me, but I try to schedule things at times when he is less busy.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Ed has worked on 4 of my boats for the last 12 years and I have him do all my yamaha service in the Fall. With that said, I have not had one issue with any of my outboards during the season. He is an outstanding mechanic and hands on. Be patient it is worth the wait...

·
Registered
49 Posts
Ed has worked on both of my Gradys - have used him since 1999. There is no one better...

Mallory aka Homehealer
Grady White Islander 270

·
Registered
355 Posts
I have been using Ed for the last 10 years. He has kept my original 225s running well and in August 2013, Ed installed two new Yamaha F200's on the boat. He did an outstanding job, and after I interviewed several dealers, Ed gave me a great deal and top quality work. I have called Ed on weekends in the past with questions and once had him troubleshoot an over heating issue while he was in Florida installing electronics on a boat.

Repair or Re-power.....Ed is the best there is.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts