Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got out this am by 0845 with my wife and her uncle visiting from jersey. Found the fleet north of pooles but found no love in first set up with live lined white perch. Saw a one doing well with live lined spot but 2 others no action like me. Ran further north and found a nice hump peak at 13 feet with 35 depth all around to the sides. With incoming current starting to cook with otherwise glassy conditions dropped a fresh white perch to the bottom and lined one out on top.... my typical mo. After about 20 min with no love decided to throw out Mr eel with a 1 once. 5 minutes later... zing on the live liner. Fish one in boat, a chunky 20. Dropped same eel over and within 10 the zinger went again.... this time a nice 22 I netted in mid air as he spit hook... check-out action shot. Changed eel out and dunked..... quick zing with a nice 21 on the other end. With our 3 in the cooler popped up the table and had lunch. Wish we could of had this weather on Saturday and sunday... thank gawd for today!
Water Boat Vertebrate Dog Sky
Water Boat Sky Naval architecture Azure
Water Sky Boat Vehicle Watercraft

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the kind words guys. Funny thing is it was the exact opposite last weekend in relatively the same area but reversed. Nothing would touch the eel down but the perch down saved the day. Just got to keep working different options and menu items til something works!

·
Registered
7,643 Posts
You should get that first pic framed. A great shot that captures the excitement and joy of fishing.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts