Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With the Spot finally moving on down the bay, I was thinking of trying some eels for live lining. In talking with Skip, he was telling me that Clyde's (just south of Baltimore) keeps them in stock and that I could prob order some from Anglers. Dose anyone know a place I could pick some up? I live in the Annapolis area. Maybe somewhere on Kent Island????? Thanks.

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh I am familiar with Anglers. Been going there since I was a kid. I just don't want to have to pre-order the eels. I just want to run and pick some up. Sorry for the confusion.:thumbup:

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I don't have a problem with Anglers myself. The staff is always friendly and helpful. I guess being so close to Annapolis, they need to charge Annapolis prices. Can't blame someone for trying to make a living. I was just wondering if anyone knew of a place other than them that would carry eels. Thanks.

·
Registered
728 Posts
I think Anglers has them in stock but their prices are rediculous for them (at least compared to where my dad goes in NJ). I think they are $1.95ea. If blues are around that makes for expensive fishing.
you should see what people pay for goggle eyes in florida during the sailfish bite.
I agree 1.95 is steep when the blues are out full force but the stripers love them some eels.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts