Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Should have known it would be one of those days after stepping in a pile of dog [email protected]* while loading the boat.....I don't even have a dog. Anyway, got to Truxton about 11am and someone stole all the :censored: water out of Spa Creek. Took me a good 20 min to get the boat in the water (strike 2).
So I was finally off the the races. Planned on live lining the BB and maybe Podickery with eels and hit the Severn on the way back in. Had some tide once I got to the Bridge and started working pilings. It was about now I discovered that eels are a whole new ball game. They get you back for hooking them through the head by snagging you on anything they can.:52: Had no takers on the pilings. Well then it was on the the rock piles.....no good. Trouble......
Decided to head back into the Severn and try to jig up some fish. Found quite a few on Monday, so there had to be a few of them that were still hungry.....not so much. Jigged all the usual lucky spots and no good. Even dropped some eels by the bridge pilings and still no good. El Skunko wins the day! Oh well. Still a nice day on the water.:thumbup:

·
Registered
12,450 Posts
At least you gave it your best shot....there are days like that......glad you got out...thanks for the report..........

·
Registered
5,399 Posts
--Takes 2 Days after a Northern Quadrent blow to settle down--

1 - 3 of 3 Posts