Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to add a second battery to my boat and a VHF fixed mount radio. I can put the antena and battery on my self, but need help hooking it up. I don't want to fry my wireing by doing something wrong. Is there anybody in the Richmond area that works on boating electronics? Doug

·
Registered
7,478 Posts
Doug,

The best shop in Richmond is Southeastern Marine-the Grady Dealer over by the airport. They are really good.

Kevin
Weekend Mistress

·
Registered
188 Posts
Steve Lane at Green Top is the guy to talk to. While he does mainly sales he knows his stuff back to front. He will point you in the right direction.

·
Registered
3,466 Posts
Southeastern Marine sold me an outboard a few years back. I was very impressed with their staff, the time, effort and care they gave me. They were highly recommended to me by my good friend in Richmond who has already responded.

Good luck

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
If you're north of the city, try Cooper's Marine. Jerry is my go-to guy for years. I spoke to Southeastern when a mechanic I liked moved from Coopers. The guy at the counter said they "very busy" serving customers who bought their boats from them. Message received. Hope you have better luck.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts