Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's been a few years since we had such. Does anyone know of a good speaker on the subject? From MSSA speaker list, Marty Jester is a very long drive away from North East, MD. Any members heard a good presentation lately?

Thanks,

Scotty
Chapter 12

·
Registered
12 Posts
Scotty, We Had Frank Daringer From Mid-shore Electronics As A Speaker For Our Jan. 18th Meeting In Dorchester Co. Your Right That Is A Long Drive To Your Meeting. But You Never Know Unless You Try. Give Them A Call, 410 228 7335. Clint Waters Pres. Dorchester Co. Chapter Mssa.

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Penn, I initially thought West and local shops would not have knowledgeable speakers. Perhaps I should give it a try.

Clint, Thanks very much for the Mid shore contact info. Guess I am still hesitating about asking them to travel that distance and what return business they might get.

I saw an add in the January 07' Nor'easter for Martek-ki marine electronics out of Stevensville, MD. www.martekki.com. They would be much closer but seem to deal with high end stuff? Anyone know of them?

Thanks,

Scotty
Northern Bay

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I ended up contacting the local West marine and they were glad to send one of their speakers! Thanks Pen. He is just back from electronics school also. We'll see how it goes...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts