Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Homeland Security warns you that your risk today is elevated. Those that know what to do raiise your hand.
Fear works.

·
Registered
7,563 Posts
I've been ducked and covered all day. I'm getting a cramp so let me know when the threat level goes back down. Typing like this ain't easy.

·
Registered
5,184 Posts
CG What is your benchmark, stopping world hunger, how about no Al Qaeda attacks worldwide. Id think Obama would be happy with no US attacks.

·
Registered
5,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Lemme see. Who was in office when 9/11 occured. al Queda must have had some reason to strike at that time, under that administration.:confused:

·
Registered
8,432 Posts
I think Al Qaeda got some inside information that Frank was in NYC at the time. Prolly talking to some book publishers or some investment counselors, or something. But, alas, they missed. If I lived on Florida's Gulf Coast, I would be quite nervous, about now.:yes:

·
Registered
5,184 Posts
Lemme see, Al Qaeda attacked us how many times in the 90s and 2000 before GWB took office, and who was in power??? Lemme see how many times has Al Qaeda attacked us since 9/11? I'd say you libs got a lotta worries in the next 8 years iffin you last that long.

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
Lemme see. Who was in office when 9/11 occured. al Queda must have had some reason to strike at that time, under that administration.:confused:
You are an etofool. You know that is the single most idiotic thing you've posted etofool!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts