Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this is off topic but I'm looking at a new used boat. Wondering what a 3 sided enclosure with bimini runs on a 21 to 23' boat. A lot of the boats don't have them but they are nice to have. Thank, Mike

·
Registered
68 Posts
I know this is off topic but I'm looking at a new used boat. Wondering what a 3 sided enclosure with bimini runs on a 21 to 23' boat. A lot of the boats don't have them but they are nice to have. Thank, Mike
yes, how about some help on this. I have a 22' CC and would like to add he same
type enclosure. I was figuring in the $2000 range.

·
Registered
2,226 Posts
I had mine remade two years ago by a company in California called AmeriBrand. I sent them my old Bimini, windows, and rear panel, and they sent me back an all new enclosure. It looks great, fits very well, and I would recommend them highly. I was quoted $2600-over $3000 at the local trim shops.

·
Registered
2,253 Posts
6 years ago I paid $1800 for a complete new top (using existing hardware) for my 22' Grady W/A. Sunbrella fabric. Has held up great. Can't recommend the person who did it because I've heard too many people who've said they called and called and never gotten a callback. I guess I was lucky back then. The lady that does it is into a lot of "small businesses" and may not have time.

·
Registered
6,708 Posts
Call Jack at Boat Cover, Inc. in Garrisonville, Md. He did mine and alot of others on TF. Nice quallity at a real reasonable price in the time he tells ya. My final price was several hundred under the quoted price. Give yourself some time when ya go to talk with him :D...............

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
Jack at Boat Covers Inc is fabulous. When I originally had him build my enclosure in 2000 i didn't know that the money I spent would be the best money I ever spent on anything. The enclosure I have has saved me so many trips I can't even imagine how many. Unless you've experienced a center console boat in the open and cold and then a boat enclosed like mine, you wouldn't believe it. Add a coleman powercat heater and you will never be cold on the water again. Also, Jack stands behind his product big time. He takes great pride in his and his employees work. Good luck with whatever you do.........

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
I'll plug Christine at Canvas Connection at HHN.. I've redone my front and side panels and shopped a bit. Service is good and the price was the best.

·
Registered
438 Posts
I had mine done at Almo in the Spring for 1300.00 included front, sides and back and I had no patterns for them to work off.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Atlantic Canvas did a fantastic job on mine used Quality materiel and it works great $1900 for a full enclosure on a 23 walk around cutty. His name is Ashby at 410-255-2852

1 - 17 of 17 Posts