Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
:nono:In md the gas stations will no longer be able to supply non-ethanol gas after the new year:nono: This is what i am being told by local gas station. It is not finally but most likley will be the decision.

I personally went thru the pains of ethanol treated gas. I always added blue stabil and changed the fuel/water seperator filters as recommneded. I still had issues. I had injectors cleaned, drained the gas, replace all of the fuel lines, the vst filters were replaced. It was expensive and time consuming. I am sure i am not the only one that has had these issues. When i read the forums it is usually about fuel related performance issues.

Since i have switched to non-ethanol gas and added pink stabil i haven't had an issue.

Before i went thru all of the issues with the gas, i would have never thought it would have made a such a difference.

I hope they continue with non-ethanol gas at least at marinas. I will pay the difference in cost to prevent what i went thru before.

·
Registered
180 Posts
In MD, I tried to add the Ocean Oines Yacht Club, which is where I have been fueling my boat but it wouldn't take. Maybe it has to be verified but there is another station which is supposed to be in Berlin but shows on the beach in Ocean City.

·
Registered
4,062 Posts
Anyone take note of the difference in prices between 10% ethanol and 0% ethanol suppliers when stations are near each other?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts