Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone heard if we will be free of ethonol gas in OC again this year. I have seen over the winter that Easton has ethonol in their gas but I have not seen if from Cambridge down to the beach.

Classic Trade

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
I'm not some gas guru but from what I have heard through family down there that there is no E gas as of yet in OC. Please don't bet the house on this as I could be dead wrong.

·
Registered
48 Posts
I've done a considerable amount of research, and as of the end of January 07 have learned that so far ethanol gasoline is not being dispensed from Cambridge, MD down the Delmarva Peninsula, with the exception of Citgo gasoline. Easton, MD was exempt from dispensing ethanol gasoline until sometime last year, and then became designated as an ethanol gasoline dispensed area.

·
Registered
2,608 Posts
Just got off the phone with the Cambridge Wawa. Young lady did not know the answer.

Just got off the phone with the West OC Wawa. Young lady did not know the answer.

Both places...need to call back tomorrow and talk to a manager...they believe they may be changing ocer...I'll post the managers answer

The West OC Farm Store is not selling it now and does not plan on it. The girl on the phone mentioned that the FS's in DE are.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts