Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ET I have been out of pocket the last few days and after I have gotten settled back in I decided to ck the BS board for kicks and what do I find a whole complete page of threads started by you. Dang!!!!!!!! you really need to get a life. So with some thought I have come up with a way. Ck the other tread titled ""etouffe123 just for you"""" for the answer. This is going to be a treasure hunt for you :yes:

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
Your right the MOONBAT don't even subscribe. You'd think he'd sponsor the board as much bandwidth that he takes up. Cheap Son of [email protected]#H!

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
Nothing better to do at midnite than slam etouffe? Pathetic.
Look if it ain't the two love birds again. Stupid ass George can't even spell midnight and you call me pathetic! :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Go back to your 9% ACME investing program. But 9% of a $0.20 cent stock isn't much of an accomplishment. Look it's Wyle Coyote Super Genius:roflguy::hysterical::zzzzzz:.Hey moonbats 2 men can't have a child together. THANK GOD the world can't stand anymore goons like you two. BYE BYE!

Attachments

·
Registered
8,432 Posts
"After Midnite"
By j. j. cale

After midnite, were gonna let it all hang down.
After midnite, were gonna chug-a-lug and shout.
Were gonna stimulate some action;
Were gonna get some satisfaction.
Were gonna log on and talk trash to an old elderly guy named etouffe,
Cause it makes us feel like a big tough dude
And cause were pathetic and have no life...
After midnite...

·
Registered
8,432 Posts
No argument here, Frank. But, though you may think they are off the wall, etouffe posts actual topics. Striper posts nothing but personal attacks and gibberish.

·
Registered
5,184 Posts
Im sorry, but thats about all that comes out of etouffe's mouth, after his anti repub posts. His posts are not thought provoking but generally rhetoric I could read on the Daily Kos almost anyday. Most here are tired of the same ole **** that he posts, maybe he should now concentrate all his energy on how Obama and his nearly super congress is going to come in and save the day. The day of the repub is done for a little while, Im over it, guess etouffe ain't.

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
Hey George gee how original you are quoting Eric Clapton. Damn your wit amazes me!:confused: Seeings I am a rocket scientist now and your still a two bit ACME investor with no life of your own that makes you still a numnut and a moonbat!

etouffe posts actual topics. Striper posts nothing but personal attacks and gibberish.

George your post are nothing but personal attacks and gibberish but hey when it is thrown back in your face you don't like it do you!

And poor old etoufool MOONBAT whatever hope the old cook fart farts in your face George. His post are useless rhetoric as is yours.

You two are a bunch of wanna be politicians copy and pasting main stream media bull****. But I personally don't care because I have a life unlike you twinkle toes. Not a damn one of us is going to make a decision in the White House so get over it. But screwing with you two is some fun ****!

Now your turn more great wisdom from the Wyle Coyote! Here he goes.

Attachments

·
Registered
8,432 Posts
Surfing the web in the middle of the night. Some "life" you've got there.
I'm generally sound asleep next to a wonderful woman at that time, so I can get up and go to work the next day. I'm sure the entire concept is totally foreign to you.

·
Registered
5,559 Posts
Looking at the opposition to my posts and their mindless rants I'm encouraged to do more of the same.
A sociopath, a short, fat, bald frothing mouth nutcase and a racist not only oppose my posts but two have made a effort to have me barred from this site...unsuccessfully I might ad. This is the way of individuals like these....end freedom of speech for anyone who opposes them, crush discourse, attack the individuals (re: nazi's propaganda vs jews), post personal attacks ad infinitum rather than oppose the subject of posts with counter thoughts.
Iam glad that America is not represented by any of these. The constitution does not support the likes of these it supports freedom of speech. No mainline religion supports such actions.
Racists, bigots, communists, White Supremists, Nazi's and Skinheads act in such a manner.

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
quote """A sociopath, a short, fat, bald frothing mouth nutcase and a racist not only oppose my posts""""""
quote""""""" The constitution does not support the likes of these it supports freedom of speech. No mainline religion supports such actions.
Racists, bigots, communists, White Supremists, Nazi's and Skinheads act in such a manner."""""""

you have done exactly what you accuse others of doing, blind to your own shortcommings but quick to point out others, that is calling the kettle black period. You have just proven that your views mean absolutly nothing. Have you ever heard practice what you preach??? You have no defence for this one, stick a fork in it you are done

1 - 20 of 41 Posts