Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8,600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
As a part time capt on the bay, I, like most, have to fish around a busy work schedule. Therefore I like to offer 4hr evening / after work fishing trips during the summer. These fishing trips are my favorite since fishing is usually very good in the evening, we get to enjoy beautiful sunsets, and we can listen to the Orioles games on the radio.

Most fishing trips leave the dock by 5pm and we can fish until around 9pm since the days are so long in summer months but leave times can be flexible. Fishing opportunities can be live lining for rockfish, jigging local structure, bottom fishing, chunking, or a combo of techniques.

These trips are great for families due to reduced rates, not an over-whelming time on the water, cooler temps (than the middle of the day), and action bottom fishing for bait before live lining. Many evenings the winds die-down for calmer seas too..

Please call or text 410-533-1435 to book your evening trip. $340 for a party up to 4 passengers (5 if bringing children). All gear and licenses provided. Just bring food and drink.

Please see www.iFishMD.com for more details. 6 & 8 hour weekend trip availability remains too.

Follow us on facebook at:
www.facebook.com/iFishMD

Attachments

·
Registered
8,600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
First summer evening trip was a huge success. See report here: http://www.tidalfish.com/forums/sho...day-evening-fun-north-of-the-Bay-Bridge-06-12

This week I could fish Wed 6/17 or Friday 06/19 for an evening trip out of Annapolis. Next week I will start a regular schedule of being able to fish Tuesday or Thursday evenings. I also have some this Saturday 6/20 morning still available and some Saturdays in August.

·
Registered
8,600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Dates left in June:

Saturday: June 20 6hrs+ (last Saturday available before Aug) Willing to take on walk ons: ($360 for upto 4 people or $100 per person) Will likely troll or chum for rockfish then bottom fish for a bit.

Evening specials ($340 for 4):

June 23
June 25
June 30.

Call or text 410-533-1435 for details of to book

·
Registered
8,600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
New available date!

Friday July 3rd for a 6 hour morning trip... (I forgot that it was a holiday and wouldnt be working!)

4hr Evening trips in July still open are:
  • July 7
  • July 9
  • July 21

PS. for the complainers who contribute nothing positive to the board, I have a current commercial subscription. It is how my avatar and signature are activated despite what it states under my name. :pp

·
Registered
8,600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Prove it by getting it right.
I dont have to prove anything to you. It is funnier to watch you wine and always be miserable on this site.

Lets just say they updated my board name to my charter business when I renewed my subscription. My old subscription expired while I was trying to figure out if I had to get a new account to change my board name :))

Where is your subscription? Looks like you dont have the ability to add an avatar, signature, or visit the subscribers only board. (lots of good stuff happening there)..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts