Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Had a pleasant surprise sitting on my desk this afternoon when I came out of a meeting. There sit's a x-mass bag with Evil Dic lures coming out of the top. Full of his jigs and plastics. There was also a nice card. Barry & I fell out a few months back over a misunderstanding. I think it is very noble of him to come forward with this gesture. I have never been one to hold a grudge and I'm glad that the evil one and I can still someday fish again. <?xml:namespace prefix = v ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" /><v:shapetype id=_x0000_t75 coordsize="21600,21600" o:spt="75" o:preferrelative="t" path="[email protected]@[email protected]@[email protected]@[email protected]@5xe" filled="f" stroked="f"><v:stroke joinstyle="miter"></v:stroke><v:formulas><v:f eqn="if lineDrawn pixelLineWidth 0"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @0 1 0"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum 0 0 @1"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @2 1 2"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @3 21600 pixelWidth"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @3 21600 pixelHeight"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @0 0 1"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @6 1 2"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @7 21600 pixelWidth"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @8 21600 0"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @7 21600 pixelHeight"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @10 21600 0"></v:f></v:formulas><v:path o:extrusionok="f" gradientshapeok="t" o:connecttype="rect"></v:path><?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:lock v:ext="edit" aspectratio="t"></o:lock></v:shapetype><v:shape id=_x0000_i1025 style="WIDTH: 17.25pt; HEIGHT: 13.5pt" type="#_x0000_t75" alt="0"><v:imagedata src="file:///C:\DOCUME~1\NORRIS~1.000\LOCALS~1\Temp\msohtml1\01\clip_image001.gif" o:href="http://www.tidalfish.com/forums/images/smilies/thumbsup.gif"></v:imagedata></v:shape>Thanks Barry

<o:p>
</o:p>

<o:p></o:p>
<o:p></o:p>

·
Registered
3,334 Posts
one , two , three,,group hug:hugeachother::hugeachother:all good things come out in the wash, glad ya'll patched things up.....Dic aint so bad:thumbup:

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
Just a suggestion, in case ED doesn't see your post maybe give him a call, personal thanks sometimes means alot. I agree very nice gesture. Hope you guys can work things out. I don't know Barry but it takes a big man with a big heart to leave a bag of goodies on your desk. Best of luck to both you and Barry :yes:

·
Registered
3,147 Posts
Wow! Please tell him I'm sorry for our misunderstanding...and whisper that I need some white 2oz chutes:D:D.
All kidding aside that is a very nice gesture, the likes of which are hardly seen in this day and age. You could tell that ED was a big heart, misunderstood guy. Someone mentioned a few days ago that some guys don't communicate well online. Classic example.

·
Registered
738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Just a suggestion, in case ED doesn't see your post maybe give him a call, personal thanks sometimes means alot. I agree very nice gesture. Hope you guys can work things out. I don't know Barry but it takes a big man with a big heart to leave a bag of goodies on your desk. Best of luck to both you and Barry :yes:
Oh yea , I called him and got no answer . Did leave a message. I will try him again tomorrow.

·
Registered
3,283 Posts
God Bless us everyone

oops wrong tiny tim

I actually met Barry @ Breezy with Bill and Ken he was a good guy willing to share his cell (which I lost when changing phones DAMN) and an open invite if we were in the area and talked up all the good fishing in the south

·
Registered
7,541 Posts
I have to admit that I've never met a TF'r in person who I did not like. Sometimes (maybe many times) a person's demeanor is not accurately reflected in his posts.

For example, my blue sport coat and captain's hat are not nearly as well pressed as the gentleman’s in my avatar, nor is my salute as crisp. I’m also better looking.

·
Banned
859 Posts
I have to admit that I've never met a TF'r in person who I did not like. Sometimes (maybe many times) a person's demeanor is not accurately reflected in his posts.

For example, my blue sport coat and captain's hat are not nearly as well pressed as the gentleman's in my avatar, nor is my salute as crisp. I'm also better looking.
this is a serious board, no place for humor here. adjust your attitude mister.

·
Premium Member
26,104 Posts
I've said it before - Evil Dic (Barry) is a good guy.It was a real shame a few made his time here on TF so short.

I often B-mailed him and told him not to take the attacks to heart - some guys get off causing others grief.No idea why.They sure took pleasure in getting him roiled up.

I miss his photos - hell they even ragged on him for having the month/day mixed up.

The "surprise" lures is just the kind of guy Barry is - be sure to thank him, you'll have a good friend there :thumbup:.

·
Banned
859 Posts
maybe if you guys try really hard, you can run me off in a similar manner. but you really gotta try and really want it deep down. then click your heels.

·
Registered
955 Posts
Barry handed my son his winning door prize ticket at an MSSA meeting so he would have something to take home from the meeting!!! Nice guy.........wore his heart on his sleeve

·
Registered
955 Posts
Jason, your kids gettin more hair than you!!!!! We'll have to make sure we all end up in Va Beach this winter at least one weekend. Kyle, Chris L., Kevin, and us. It should be a blast!!! Tom

·
Registered
738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Jason, your kids gettin more hair than you!!!!! We'll have to make sure we all end up in Va Beach this winter at least one weekend. Kyle, Chris L., Kevin, and us. It should be a blast!!! Tom
Chris L is one crazy dude! He kees trying to get me to go hook and line down there with them. I have seen the videos and OMG it's crazy. I like fishing with chris . that dude is not affraid to burn fuel. I'm trying to get Kevin to do a couple weekend's out of rudee. If not I will trailer mine down. I will keep you posted on what we do so we can hook up.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts