Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’m moving my Bluewater from Tappahannock down to Taylor’s Landing next month and could really use some help in learning the local fishing spots and some of the offshore haunts when summer hits. Anyone willing to give a new guy a hand?

·
Registered
2,807 Posts
Well, we don't "HO" very often, but I wll extend a welcome to the neighborhood. :)

You will find lots of friendly folks at Taylor's, and I'm sure you will find the fishing info you seek.

We are just across the street (by land), or under the bridge (by water) on Pretty Lake.

Brian

·
Registered
8,065 Posts
Same goes for me, Bmail anytime

I take 3 HO's with me several times a week and I HO myself another 3 or 4 times a month..... I had HO's yesterday on my boat......this afternoon ( Larry ? ) I am the HO......tomorro we take mine again !! sure is alota HO swapp'n go'en on !! Come on down muddyrat !!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for all the positive responses it's greatly appreciated. Looking forward to meeting everyone down at Taylors it sounds like it's gonna be a great place to make new friends and do some fishing.

·
Registered
877 Posts
Welcome, when you get ready to go offshore, B-mail me, I'll be glad to give ya a hand, Have gear will travel, Taylors is right down the street from my office.

·
Registered
8,065 Posts
i know TKB and Fishbone personally - both are great friends of mine, not just internet acquaintances, we all know each other personally- the surfperch guy is spoke very highly of as well by dennis- hooknfinger- so you cant go wrong with any one who has offered !

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Rat how have you been ? long time no see . I have not seen you since the BIG MINNOW trip .

guys if this is the mudrat from ( the old ) TF board , he is one heck of a nice guy and I would fish with him anytime .

let me know when you need a HO if I'm not busy I'll fish with you . if you need anything else bmail me and let me know .

Kevin

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
I've got my Trophy in dry storage there and ho on several of my friends boats at TLMC so just ask the staff there about me. I'm easy to contact. I know the CBBT and bay best. Just starting to go out with off shore friends. And welcome to Taylors Landing in advance. It's a great bunch of people there.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
It's been a while since our last trip Kevin, work has kept me overseas for the most part since are last trip down in NC, so I haven't gotten much fishing in looking forward to it this year though. Can't thank you guys enough for the board mails and responses I"m really looking forward to getting the boat moved and getting on the water

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.