Premium Member
17,405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Private Message: MSFA Meeting
11-22-2008, 11:36 AM
plasticfish93
Tidal Fish Subscriber - I Support Tidal Fish Join Date: Nov 2002

MSFA Meeting

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mike,
I know that you fish the upper bay a lot along with the other Upper Boys Bad boys. I read in the local paper this week that the Perry Hall Chapter of the MSFA is holding a meeting this Monday night at the American Legion Post #130 Silver Lake DR. at 7:30.......What caught my eye is that Senator Kathy Klausmier & Senator Joan Carter Conway will be there to discuss saltwater etc issues. I called Joe Zinner, ( phone number posted in article....call him for information etc),
to find out what some of the topics of interest were. He told me that one of the proposals on the "books" right now is to dedge off the top of MOW, remove the oyster shells etc and relocate them. If this happened, it would kill one of the closest lumps, ( to Rocky Point etc), in the upper bay for fishing.

I don't know if your aware of this proposal etc............but if true maybe the meeting should be posted on Tidal Fish. looking for input.

John
Plasticfish-Parkville

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

1 - 1 of 1 Posts