Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Tidal Fish Commerical Subscriber- I Support Tidal
439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Yesterday (11/08/08) was my first day trolling for the Fall Trophies with the full spread out. As WACKMASTER already posted the big fish are here. Not in huge numbers yet, but some really quality fish. Yesterday we caught our "under" fish first and then went for the BUBBAS. We landed our limit of 5 "overs" in about 3.5 hours of trolling with the largest being 47.5 inches. Today my party was not concerned with the "under" fish so we went Trophy Fishing all day and landed 6 "BIG FISH" and one 26.5" fish. The 6 big fish were of very good size at 46 inches, 44.75 inches, 44 inches, 42 inches, 41 inches and 38 inches.
The planar board lines with double baits and umbrellas did a good chunk of the catching for us. The long lines also did well.

It should only get better from here. This week should be a good week with less boats on the water and more Trophies coming into our area.

I have a walk on trip scheduled for this coming Monday (11/10/08) departing from Solomons at 6am. So far I have 4 signed up and ready to go. I need 2 more to make this trip a go. So if you are interested please give me a call. The crew includes Wackmaster, his brother Greg, and his son, and TFer Doug McNair. Come join us on Monday and catch your trophy, keeping in mind this is in my opinion the very best shot all year at a 50 # plus Trophy.

Enjoy the PICS below,
Thanks

Attachments

·
Tidal Fish Commerical Subscriber- I Support Tidal
439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Had a full crew for the MISS SUSIE for tomorrow, until about 30 minutes ago when WACKMASTER called out sick. He sounded pretty bad on the phone and will be in the bed tomorrow not reeling in Fall Trophies. So as it is now I have 3 confirmed and 1 probably. If anybody is interested just give me a call.

The bite was good again today with 4 fish over 40inches and our largest being 46 inches!!!!!

Greg

1 - 5 of 5 Posts