Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
What a day!! Got my crew up early this morning and we were on our way just a little after 5am to Chesapeake Beach. Had lines in the water by 630ish and started doing loops back and forth across the channel just below 82. Finally come 9am or so a White, Chartreuse tandem about 60' off the boards comes tight and ZING!!! Fish On!!! After a couple of head shakes she was up to the boat rather quickly and my wife made an awesome snag with the net!!!:thumbup: Fish measured in at 36" and weighed approx 19lbs. My 5 yr old James was giving me high 5's and my 21 month old son Robert just stared at the fish on the deck with amazment! Trolled for a couple of more hours and as we were about to start pulling lines my tandem with a 20oz chute with a #18 Tony started screaming, but as fast as it started.. It stopped! Oh well.. Cant snag em' all!! Regardless it was a great day out there with my crew!!! On the way home James asked me... "When are we going again???" Doesnt get any better!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
14,414 Posts
First of all I want to congratulate you for getting that crew up and out a little after 5:00 am.:clapping2: Nice catching too! I don't think you will have a problem getting those kids to bed tonight.........you either. Feels good , doesn't it!........Gary

·
Premium Member
18,673 Posts
Super :rockingreport: Sounds like some good fun and from looking at the pics it looks as if you had one tired crew at the end of the day:)) Thanks for taking the time to put the report and pics together, not sure it gets any better then that :thumbup::fishing2:

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
First of all I want to congratulate you for getting that crew up and out a little after 5:00 am.:clapping2: Nice catching too! I don't think you will have a problem getting those kids to bed tonight.........you either. Feels good , doesn't it!........Gary
Gary.. Thanks!! Getting my older boy up to fish/hunt is NOOO problem! He loves getting up and going. My wife is another story, but she was a trooper. The little one doesnt know any better yet, but he'll be sucked into it like the rest of us!! They were to sleep early as was I!! It was an amazing day to be out there with my family! And catching that Rock was just icing on the cake!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts