Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have found a great service department that I feel you should know about. Sealing Marine in Grasonville, Maryland was bought out by Boaters World. I took my Yamaha Four Stroke to them because it was not running right. The engine was not bought from them but it is under warrantee. The called Yamaha received approval and made everything right. I also had the engine winterized. The amazing thing was their prices are better on the service and the attitude of everyone is great. It is nice to know that we still have good people to work with.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Sealing had a 5 star rating by Yamaha. I wonder if they will maintain that status under the new ownership.

What was wrong with your motor ?

·
Registered
255 Posts
Boaters World kept all the employees in the Service Department that had worked for Sealing.
They are a good group of folks and I believe they will offer the same level of service. I had purchased my Everglades from Sealing. When the Sales Manager (Joe) left he took Everglades to Harrison Yacht Sales. Now Joe is no longer with Harrison and Dave Harrison decided he does not want to be in new boat sales. Now the nearest Everglades Dealer is in Delaware. Too bad, it was nice having an Everglades Dealer a few minutes from my home in case of any problems.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Great Staff at the Boathouse

I just bought a 2660 from Salesmen Walter George. He demo the boat with us and had a fine knowledge of the details of its construction,equipment installation and limitations.
They wanted to ensure that what I wanted was what would do the job and yet keep the cost in check. The service manager Richard Mech went through all the engine operations, owner service work and warrenty requirements. They did the 10 hour free and gave me that full tank of fuel as offered. Best part was the electronics and equipment installation and interfacing they did. It would cost a bundle to have others do it and then it not be right. With two depth finders, two plotters, radar and auto pilot it gets complicated, you need to know what your doing. After detailing the boat they gave it to me and I smiled all the way to the ramp. The savings are worth the trip or call and compare 410 827 4100, you'll it all.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts