Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
11,849 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear President George W. Bush,

I will miss you.

I will miss your cocky demeanor. Your way of letting us know that you will do what you like and that there is nothing we can do about it. I will miss your way with words. I will miss the way you divided this nation so thoroughly.

Thank you for cutting taxes...and increasing spending. You are an economic genius.

I want to thank you for shielding us from terrorist attacks since 911. I'm sure it was your leadership that kept the terrorists at bay. No one else could have done it. No one.

I admire the way in which you led this nation into war with Iraq. Your ability to rally the idiot masses to your cause, then blame the intelligence community for faulty information. It was a masterstroke. Granted someone else probably covered your bases for you, I still give you credit.

I think you got a bad rap for Katrina. I mean after 911 what are the chances of another catastrophe befalling our nation during your term? Letting Brown stay in charge of FEMA was perfectly understandable, even when you patted him on the back and told him what a good job he was doing. He was a professional. How much worse could it have possibly gotten?

I will miss the way you can so clearly distinguish good from evil. You are right sir, murder for a cause is evil......unless it is bombing a metropolitan area for the cause of nation building (In the interest of our own national security...nudge nudge wink wink). Then it is perfectly OK. ;-)

You have given me hope for the future. You are living proof that given the right opportunities anyone can lead the most powerful nation for 8 years. and face no consequence for his actions. We have survived your tenure and for that I am thankful and optimistic for the future of our nation. You have tested our mettle and we are strong.

Good riddance. Don't let the door hit your ass on your way out. You good for nothing coward.

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
You wont defend the current prez against bashing, but defend Ouseless with such passion....you said all comanders shoud be respected?? Please explain
You see, It just proves the point of there intellect. Moonbats are going to be moonbats. It's not their fault for they not know what they do!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
You wont defend the current prez against bashing, but defend Ouseless with such passion....you said all comanders shoud be respected?? Please explain
I do not call the President (including George Bush) names, like Ouseless, and never have. I find it disgusting and unAmerican.
As far as TH's comments, discuss them with him. He made them, not me. I'm not one for beating a dead horse. I may disagree with many things George Bush did but I wish him well in his future endeavors.

·
Registered
4,399 Posts
I dont think "Old Man" is disrespectful.. As for my commentary, I was merely highlighting his acheivements during his 8 year tenure. Much like he did Thursday evening.

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
Echo...I had no problem with your comments....I had gotten brow beaten by Don on another thread .... when I had made a comment about obama....he seens to think that I was being "unamerican" by calling him useless, but if someone bashes Bush, he remains silent...your opinion is yours and I am cool with it:)...no blood ---no foul

·
Registered
4,399 Posts
Good, so your s-lo-w-l-y coming over from the " dark side"...:rolleyes: You've taken awhile....;-)

See my main man in Baltimore ??? He can **** the bed for all I care, the man is captivating.. What a speaker... Jesus...

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.