1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
14,877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Posted: October 09, 2008
8:03 pm Eastern

© 2008 WorldNetDaily

Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan, another powerful Chicago-based political figure associated with the Rev. Jeremiah Wright and other long-time associates of presidential candidate Barack is leaving no doubt about what he thinks of the leader in the campaign for the White House.
He says when Obama talks "the Messiah is absolutely speaking."
You can watch it for yourself on a newly posted YouTube video.
Farrakhan on Obama: 'The Messiah is absolutely speaking'

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Come on now RF, we all know that when he Obamama was confronted about this he cleared it up in this statement "I do not know this man"

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
If it were proven,he was not a U.S. citizen and taken off the ballot,
would there be riots through out the States?

:eek:

·
Registered
395 Posts
Last night he lied about his association with William Ayers and Acorn, no one said anything about it.
Captain, I do not know who "no one" is but on Good Morning America they stated that his comment concerning Acorn was false. They also stated that his comment concerning Ayers was truthful.

They also reviewed statements by McCain that were false and truthful. For some reason you don't seem to be as concerned about those.

·
Registered
395 Posts
Mr. Ratherfish, I guess you think that you are funny, putting the same thing on here over and over again on multiple threads but I am beginning to see what others see in you. I don't know what I ever did to you but apparently it was awful.

·
Registered
14,877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
I would expect no less jim. You're aware I'll never be voted Mr. congeniality as if I give a squat.

hope your congregation doesn't find out or you'll be voted out AGAIN!

·
Registered
5,184 Posts
What were his lies, Frank?
I did the research months ago. Here's a great start, Stanley Kurz of the National Review, widely respected and Obama handlers have not taken issue with any of his investigative results he's published as far as I know. Do the research then we can have a discussion about what he said and what he did not.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts