Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got off the phone with my dad. He lives in Lewisetta on the water. He shared his story from this weekend where a boat capsized about a mile off shore in front of his house. Being a retired firefighter (HERO) in my book, after hearing the screams for help he located the victims and went out on his jetski to help upon his arrival he had 6 victims in the water 2 were children, He was able to get the kid to safety and with the help of others all were rescued. My dad is not a young man anymore but he is still giving of himself for others by putting his safety in harms way. This makes him very special to me, so if you see Joe Moschetti or Capt. Big Moe around town shake his hand, and thank him for his kindness for you may need him one day and if I know my dad if he is anywhere in the area he will do anything he can to help you. Happy Fathers Day to the Best Dad in the World.

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
WOW!

that is a special story. Happy fathers day. Not that my dad would not try and help... anyone who knows him could not picture him on a jet ski. His obiqitous coat tie would get in the way.

·
Registered
659 Posts
Regardless of what the Newspapers say there are still a lot of good people left in this world. Give my thanks to your dad. This type of story reaffirms our faith in mankind. We all stand the chance of needing help while on the water. Messages like this makes us all feel better.
Bubba[angel][angel]

1 - 4 of 4 Posts