Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
26,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Snyder's restaurant @ 6pm. on Feb. 8th. will be our first meeting.We will pick the dates and lay the ground work for the 2007 events. Thanks, Skip :)

·
Tidal Fish Super Subscriber - I rock!
3,295 Posts
I'll be at the meeting and I volunteer to work the table at the flea market .......

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
Should be able to make snyders. I will dig around and see if I can donate something.

·
Registered
458 Posts
Hey Skip

As you know I am leaving the 8th to go see Cristofer in Guatemala
Terp will be taking my place at Tri-State so don't let him forget

At the meeting on the 8th, you can put me down for whatever tasks you need to assign me and I'll go over them with you when I get back

Jack

·
Registered
3,074 Posts
I'll be there for the meeting on the 8th

·
Registered
192 Posts
Sailfish, not sure if all your looking for is used fishing gear. If you would like some nautical stuff please let me know. My mom and I recently started a company and have a small inventory of stuff we ordered to sell at different flea markets. Please let me know. Also, not sure if there is a mailing list for people involved with these events if so could you please at me to the mailing list, [email protected]. I would love to volunteer my boat for the event in Annapolis. Looks like a lot of fun for the kids and everyone involved. Thanks.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Count Me in on the Feb 8th Meeting

I've been trying to help out with this event and couldn't for some time. I look forward to making the meeting.

·
Registered
6,854 Posts
I'll to be there the 8th. I have some WAF pix already on a CD for you and I'm running them through the printer now, 24 pix. I'm still in for any help you need the 10th.

Pix now done, see ya the 8th.

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Drop Off Locations?

Hey ya'll,
I picked up the rods/reels from merogers and will need to pass them along to someone who will be at the Tri-State deal on the 10th. I'll be out of town on travel from this Sunday til late next week and won't be able to make the pre-show meeting.

Who/where can I drop these rods/reels off? I'm in NoVA and can run them up to somewhere in MD if it's after work/rush hour.

Thanks - Andy

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
Sent pmail I could split the difference and meet somewhere. Let me know.

·
Registered
9,000 Posts
Skip,I'll try and make Snyders on the 8th.Can't make Tri-State....Have to work.:mad: :mad: I'm an automatic for Sandy Point as long as I don't die![Mike]

·
Premium Member
26,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
You'll still make it even if you die.We'll use your body for cownose ray bait.:eek: :D Skip

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
I have Snyder's on my calendar, and expect to be there, at least for now, unless something comes up ! !
Interested in hearing more about this ? ?

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
Fellas I'm gonna try to make it early. But my girlfriends b-day is the 8th and I might not have a pair of nuts left if I blow her off so it may not happen but I'll be happy to help out wherever I can.

-Evans

1 - 20 of 26 Posts