Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Please post pictures for your vote for February Fisherman of the Month. Remember that if you are a Fisherman of the Month winner in 2010 you are automatically in the running for Fisherman of the Year. The prize for Fisherman of the year for 2011 is a free drink at every meeting in 2012. Thanks and best of luck!!

Congratulations to our Montly Winners

January Winner: Chris - CJacobs2 - For his beautiful topwater Sailfish.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Here is a Rock I caught at Calvert Cliffs. Hope to have many more great fish this month. Its shaping up to be a great year!
I didnt know Calvert Cliffs was in the Severn River (Posted on SRRKC)!!! Nice work, got brass ones out in that 17 ft montauk in this weather:photo4:, better man than myself. Yesterday was a nice day, I started up my girls just to run some fresh fuel through them..first real day I could dip the lower units in the river....

Signed,
Soon-to-be-member of SRRKC

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Caught this 48in slob down at the RIPS with Evans.

·
Tidal Fish Subscriber - I'm cool!
3,364 Posts
I dont know if its close to a 48" striper but we went to Puerto Vallarta a few weeks ago and La Nina has the water very cold there so the normal good fishing fishing was very slow. We actually only got one fish all day and it was my first Pompano. Fun on light tackle. Sure wish I had a spinning reel and a BKD to pitch into the rocks there... Those guys only know how to troll and throw live bait.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
A big congratulations to Colin "Hard Ripples" for winning Fisherman of the Month for February. Nice work on the beautiful fish!

·
Registered
795 Posts
I have yet to find all of the fish that's on this page in the severn river,maybe its me maybe I'm just not looking in the right spots.............woody

1 - 10 of 10 Posts