Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Look for me on the river Ill be the one with the kid that catchs all the fish and leaves none for dad! Has a mariner magnumII 150.

·
Registered
2,878 Posts
Very nice! Looking forward to seeing out on the river. Of course, it won't be long that your son will be gone with the boat and you will be stuck at home. Talk to Striperjoe about handleing the situation.

Some family outings are in your future.

Dayton

·
Registered
766 Posts
Wildman Wayne Watchout ! ! ! !

Still can't beat me ! Heck - I just showed you a few things about cats. I didn't know you'd go hog wild. Good thing I didn't show you ALL my holes. And stay away from the last one ! striperjoe[wink]

Good luck with her Wayne. [wink]

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yes Joe that seems to be a good one! Dont worry I wont tell Dayton nomore of your holes[grin]. Just kiddin. Thanks for that one, well my son thanks you he doesnt let me fish! I still have alot to learn and i appreciate everything youve done. We will see ya one the river this weekend hopefully.

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Awsome boat! Bet it's hard sleepin at night thinking about taking it out just you and you'r fishin buddy. Hope he'll help you scrub it down after wards. If you put it in the James you'll be scrubbing for hour's getting the mud color off.
Congrats Crash14 ! Nice boat! Just know it 'll give you lots of pleasure.[[excited]

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Hey Crash 14 after I posted I just had to go back and look at the boat pix again.
Then I noticed what looked like a VHF antenna on the side of the console . Is it an 8 footer? Could you post a close up pix of how it is mounted I'm going to get one for my CC (Radio too) and would like to get some an idea of how to mount it. By the way what brand VHF radio does it have if you don't mind.

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Was that u last year spin-a- bait right in the middle of
a Jordan Point ramp wiping down your bass boat holding everyone else up with a big storm coming?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts