Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It looks like things have started to pick up again with the Bluefins. Maybe with this last big blow it will be on now plenty of bait has showed up so they have a reason to hang around. We are still offering make up trips $100.00 per person with a max of 3 people. Give me a call if interested this will go on through the end of Jan. as long as they hang around. As of now I have the 6 & 7 open & several dates later in the month. We fished Wed. everything looked great first thing several bites & fish caught from other boats we finaly had our turn around 10:00 but it was short lived we ended up pulling the hooks on him but maybe tommorow will be our day. Now is the time if you want to tangle with on of these beast.

Attachments

·
Registered
275 Posts
Sounding better, Shane.

I heard the bite has picked up again down there. Too bad you pulled the hook on that one, but you seem to find them pretty well so I'm pretty confident you'll be on them again.

I'm hoping to get down there in the next few weeks, I'll give you a call if I can make it. Good luck putting a few more slobs on the 'Lady.

Bill

1 - 4 of 4 Posts