Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Randy, Craig and I made it back onto the river for the first time in about a month, and ended up having one of the best days in a loooong while. The main stem was clean and clear, while the creeks still had a good bit of filth muck in them. Water temp hovered around 40 degrees. Fishing from 1 until 4 p.m., we caught a total of 16 pickerel and 20 or so big yellow perch. Here are a few leader board additions including a 22-1/4, 20-1/4, and 20-1/2 for Randy and a 22-1/4 and 22-1/4 pickerel for me.

Attachments

· Tidal Fish Subscriber - I support TidalFish.com
695 Posts
Just looked closely at the first picture, of Randy w/ that nice ring perch and Craig at the back. The four of us fished there carefully on Sunday around mid-day and struck out. Look what a difference two days of warm sun makes! What was the water temp when you were there, Chris?

· Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
JP, we had 40 degree on Tuesday and 43 on Wednesday, but for whatever reason, the fish seemed more active the first day. Do you think the wind could have stirred things up and shut them off? It seems I never have two really good days back to back.

· Registered
1,282 Posts
[QUOTEDo you think the wind could have stirred things up and shut them off? It seems I never have two really good days back to back.
][/QUOTE]

You fed them all the first day.

Nice fishies boys. :thumbup: I love those yellows almost as much as a 24" pickerel. ;-)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.