Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
no one was in the alley Sunday mornig so we got out :clap::clapping2:and put in at Turner's.
fished the bridge, channels inside & outside the bridge and around the ore piers...LTG and trolling
NADA....:yawn:
sure hope somebody got some!

·
Premium Member
8,174 Posts
Why put in at Turners Station? (its a nice ramp)?

Hanover/Hospital ramp has got to be closer and no toll..

Anyway I got your VM it was on my home phone when I got home.. call my cell next time Ill tell ya where we left em bitin!:thumbup:

Sunday probably had little current/tide just like Saturday.. I think we were lucky! putting some fish in the box..

MG

·
Registered
9,012 Posts
Why put in at Turners Station? (its a nice ramp)?

Hanover/Hospital ramp has got to be closer and no toll..

Anyway I got your VM it was on my home phone when I got home.. call my cell next time Ill tell ya where we left em bitin!:thumbup:

Sunday probably had little current/tide just like Saturday.. I think we were lucky! putting some fish in the box..

MG
Why call your Cell,You never answer it!:D

·
Premium Member
4,735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks, Mike.
i thought that i called the number you posted

we haven't used the Hospital ramp due to the stories we have heard from over there about break-ins, etc.

is the area fairly secure?
had any issues over there?
how is the ramp and water around the ramp?

it would be great not to have to pay that toll and save some miles around the beltway.

·
Premium Member
8,174 Posts
Mark:

Never really had a problem at Hanover..There is security that drives around, police across the street...Both Turners and hanover are in pretty bad areas..

·
Premium Member
4,735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks, Mike.
we may try it before the end of the season.
we usually do not fish the harbor area inside of Curtis Bay...i don't fish it enough to have any confidence in that area...but i'd love to do it more....you guys seem to do pretty well up in there
we usually fish from the PP & Curtis creek out to the Bay
i've fished the "usual" areas for a long time and i am looking to try more LTJ and different places

1 - 6 of 6 Posts