Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ive been skunked the last three trips, i went off the ramada this morning with my son and caught 3, 1 on chart. stretch 25, 2 on my homemade umbrella....... pearl storms, blue bunker, glow in the dark w/tiger stripes!! i call it the buffet.

·
Registered
631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
36", 31" 1 throwback 27" nothing to write home about but my son leaves sun to go back to Ft. Hood. still trying to get him one to brag about.

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
Congrats on getting the skunk off.
If you and your son are interested in non-stop C&R action, hit the bay. We stopped yesterday in the area about 3 miles NW of the third island in 30' of water to work the diving birds. Tons of bait, best I've seen all year with fish up to 35".

·
Registered
631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
if the weather co-operates, we're going to try for togs. While out there we'll give C&R a shot, thanks for the info.

·
Registered
412 Posts
We got our limit today in heavy fog 6 fish 38-42 with 8 releases all in the 30-36 inch range. Dad got his best today and mom did too. It was a long slow trip in the fog from taylors but it was worth it especially after stinking it up on saturday we got one 24 and released it. After 5 hours of trolling.

·
Registered
8,065 Posts
Nice job Rich, thanx for the call. Just as good a eat'n as the hawgs !

1 - 11 of 11 Posts