Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
26,271 Posts
Bear with my computer lack of knowledge.

Often there are pop ups ? - on the far right hand side of TF . RAC anti theft , Chevy trucks to name a few.

Any way to stop them ?

·
Registered
708 Posts
Same happening here. My subscription just automatically updated. I not happy about spending money, providing content, and having to watch ads.
Same here. If we have a paid subscription we should not be supporting your Ad habit. The Lusby Hardware/John Deere ad keeps expanding on me. Really Brandon, if we are paying we should have an Ad free experience.

·
Premium Member
18,673 Posts
First thing I need to understand is what people mean by "pop ups". There should be no pop ups anywhere on the site at all. A static ad is not a pop up. Someone mentioned an ad expanding. Will someone please take a screen shot of the ads in question so I can see them.

Note, subscribers see less ads then non paying members and never see some expanding ads such that were running last year. I am in agreement that subscribers should see less ads and I've made it that way. It can not be totally ad free because subscription fees alone do not cover the cost to run Tidal Fish, we need some ads to generate the money to cover the cost for the servers, the person to oversee them, the back ups and the bandwidth.

Please someone post a screen shot of the ads that you are seeing so I can take a look.

Thanks
Brandon

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Brandon,
On my cell now. It is not a static ad. I have only seen it twice at home on my son's computer. Was not trying to open a can of worms to tic you off. If I see it at the shop, I will try to get a screen shot.

Jim

1 - 8 of 8 Posts