Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Administrator
18,673 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi All,

I thought everyone here might be interested in this offer from Kelly At MD DNR.
Oyster Bars= fish ;)

-----------

Kelly from MD DNR is offering Tidal Fish members a publication / mapbook for Maryland's oyster bar boundaries, complete with a series of charts for all areas of the Maryland Bay and coordinate information for each oyster bar. The books are free, and she is happy to mail one to whoever contacts her. Kelly's email address is [email protected] and if you email her with a mailing address, she will send one out.

Here is a link if you want to download the PDF: http://www.vims.edu/GreyLit/MDNR/map1997

Hard copies are available while supplies last and on a first come first serve basis

--------------

I already sent in for mine:D

Happy Holidays!

Brandon

·
Registered
4,010 Posts
Just sent in for mine.

Thanks for the heads up.

That will be a big help this summer.

Thanks again.

Chris

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Thanks for letting us know Brandon. I just requested a copy. This board alone has helped me become a better angler. The book will help me even more.

·
Registered
146 Posts
That is a SUUUUUPER tip there.
Any chance you would know how to get a map of the artificial reefs, I am sure it can come in handy when the croakers get there next summer?
Thanks Brandon..

·
Registered
6,708 Posts
Thanks

:) ;) --------------

·
Registered
388 Posts
That is a SUUUUUPER tip there.
Any chance you would know how to get a map of the artificial reefs, I am sure it can come in handy when the croakers get there next summer?
Thanks Brandon..
It's in the making and should be up and running in time for the summer fishing.

·
Registered
5,419 Posts
What happened to Kelly????

It's been almost a month since I requested my book and still haven't heard a word :mad:
Has anyone else received their's ??? Please post if you have so I can send another request if I have to.
Thanks...

·
Registered
6,708 Posts
Charles- Kelly emailed me back about a week ago and said the books ran out. Gave me a link where I could download it but it was a zillion pages so I passed.

·
Registered
5,419 Posts
Thanks Leon, I just saw another post on the main board which said the same thing. I didn't get the courtesy of a reply so I didn't know what was happening. I saw the download you are talking about and I too, took a pass on it.
Charlie.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts