Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I remember a while back someone posted a link that you could type in the name of a registered vessel and be able to find out who the owner was......does anyone have that info??

Thanks in advance........

·
Registered
1,939 Posts
I dont know which has caused more problems, having a last name for a fisrt name, or having only 1 letter of differance in both the first and last name as in my case. Secrets safe with me Darren!

Danny

·
Premium Member
7,664 Posts
I think most of us have a name we don't like to share. I know I have mine and it's a SECRET.:cool::nono::D;-):rolleyes:

BTW: If you ask a question about boating, regs, etc. Darren always has a link... I'm always searching for stuff and it takes me a while to figure them out, but Darren knows the links almost at will...

·
Registered
3,811 Posts
I've got a pretty big favorites list I have accumulated over the years. But if I can't find it pretty quick, then Google is my best friend. :D

Danny, can you imagine what the Navy did to my pay and medical records? Heck, the credit beuareu once lost my entire record due to misfilling it. :38:

Lucian I took care of my fishing Jones yesterday with paper tiles and sea bass. Oh did I tell you about the new esspresso machine I got the wife for Christmas? It's a Francis Francis X5. You should check them out, sweet machines. :D

·
Premium Member
7,664 Posts
I've got a pretty big favorites list I have accumulated over the years. But if I can't find it pretty quick, then Google is my best friend. :D

Danny, can you imagine what the Navy did to my pay and medical records? Heck, the credit beuareu once lost my entire record due to misfilling it. :38:

Lucian I took care of my fishing Jones yesterday with paper tiles and sea bass. Oh did I tell you about the new esspresso machine I got the wife for Christmas? It's a Francis Francis X5. You should check them out, sweet machines. :D
:DCool, I have one too, I keep it in the Middle:D

BTW: Purdy work on the bass and tiles. I hope to make a run SOON. All I need is a little fair weather window.:yes:

A bud of mine got a nice little 60 plus lb Snowy over the weekend, I think I'm gonna give it one more try.;-)

I bet your favorites list is pretty HUGE!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts