Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heading to the fingers Saturday morning. Leaving Poquoson around 04:00. Looking for buddy boat. Anyone heading that way?

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
We did not get a buddy boat but did get a White Marlin. My sons first offshore trip and his first offshore fish. He wants to go back this weekend.

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Looks like we are going back out to the fingers this Saturday. Maybe I can reel in a marlin this time. We will be back on a friends boat 27 foot Pursuit ( A Shore Thing )

·
Registered
275 Posts
Best of luck. We plan to be out there as well or somewhere on the 20 line. 26' sailfish names "blueprint"

·
Registered
290 Posts
Were leaving Poquoson around 4 probably tommorow gonna work just inshore of fingers, did well last weekend with 8 dophin. will be on ch 68, 25' seafox "fin addict"

·
Registered
108 Posts
Do a lot of you guys run offshore out of poquoson? How bad is the run compared to lynnhave or rude? Only reason I ask is Im moving to Richmond in the fall and its a pita to cross the hrbt.

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I live in Poquoson. It takes about 40 to 50 minutes to reach the 4 th island from messick ramp. It will take you 15 to 20 minutes to reach the ramp from I64. The longer boat ride is worth it for most. The hrbt is backed up every day. Morning and afternoon.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts