Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Tidal Fish Subscriber - I'm cool
6,372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I got a call from the marina this morning that my boat was on fire.:eek2:The investigators will be down in the next few days but it appears to the FD as though it was electrical.This appears when I least need it. Thought some of you guys that fish w/me should be told.

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
David... this is absolutely terrible man. Is the damage repairable? So sorry you are having this bad run of things. Hang in there!!!

Norman

·
Registered
954 Posts
Damm Dave, that's tuff. Sorry to hear your having such a hard time. Let me know if you want to get out there. Me and Jack are headed for the ocean this weekend. You remember what a great trip we had out of PLO last year.

·
Registered
4,127 Posts
Yow ! Hate to hear that. Here's hoping that your insurance company treats you right. Certainly not a headache you needed right now.

Hang in there. This too shall pass.

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Dave sorry to hear about your boat, will insurance cover your loss?
We're heading to Solomons thursday if you want to get out.
Forrest

·
Registered
812 Posts
David -

Very sorry to hear about the boat. I hope things get resolved for you quickly and that the damage was not too severe.

·
Premium Member
26,227 Posts
Damn - first your best friend- now your best girl - that sucks. Any more details from the fire department ?

·
Registered
685 Posts
David. Sorry to hear your news about Reel Buster. Its been a tough month for you buddy.

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
David;

Very sorry to hear about your run of bad luck, all I can say is keep your chin up and try to think positve. Easier said than done for sure. There's an old saying that it's always darkest before the dawn. I wish the very best for you.

Sam

·
Premium Member
12,554 Posts
that truely blows, your welcome to hit the WWD's with me this winter if you want, I know Phil will be joining me some times, only thing is mine isn't a big Grady with curtains, mine is a fresh air boat:))

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
Any idea the cause of the problem? I just got my mechanic to tell me my electrical fire was caused by a power harness.

·
Registered
3,283 Posts
Dave never met but damn I pray all will work out and a new year is coming

·
Registered
6,708 Posts
Dave- sorry to hear bout your boat. These past couple weeks have not been good for ya. I hope your insurance does right by you. At least there are some silly deals out there on boats rite now....................

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
David the sucks let me know if you need any help. Hang in there

Howard

1 - 20 of 26 Posts