Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We left Lynnhaven around 7:00 pm Friday to eel the high-rise. As any of you out there know, the tide took it's time turning to the out going. But the wait was worth it ! I got my first parer (44-5) at 2:15 after Big Tom boated a nice 28-pounder. Before mine was in the box, Drew put a so-close 37-pounder in the boat! It took a while but you can't beat that out-going at night! I really hope I figured out how to attach pics because I haven't had a lot of luck at it, but here goes nuthin'::clap::clap:

Attachments

·
Registered
38 Posts
Nic Pic's and Nice Fish. Congrats. :clap::clapping2::clap::clapping2::clap: Saw a 58lber this evening at Long Bay Pointe. They Keep getting Bigger and Bigger:bigfish:

·
Registered
270 Posts
Nice fish. Congrats on the citation. We were out there Friday too. We didn't time things quite right and we had to wait about 5 hours for the outgoing. It was well woth the wait for us too. The fishing was great. Glad you got into them. GIL

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks. We Didn't get the first one 'til 1:15 am and had the three by 2:30. Like you said : well worth the wait!!! Sea Possum

·
Registered
950 Posts
Congratulation on the very nice fish. I was there from about 10pm - 4am and caught some nice fish but not that quality.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Thanks. We Didn't get the first one 'til 1:15 am and had the three by 2:30. Like you said : well worth the wait!!! Sea Possum
That 's the same time frame that we caught ours. It turned on like a light switch at 1:15 AM. We got our 3 and left at about 2:40. We left when they were still biting. :thumbup:

·
Registered
407 Posts
Great fish and great pix. Congrats on the paper.:bigfish::thumbup::thumbup:
Dale

1 - 16 of 16 Posts