Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Left greenvale around 6 this morning trolled from 8 to 10 for 7 long hours traffic patterns where a little better than yesterday picked first fish up on green tomic @ about 7 this morning.Fat 27 in 70 foot hole above #8 nothing else till around 9 had 2 hit daisey chain in 30 foot across from greenvale both where covered in sores .One 22 and a 24 released both and continued on the marry go round from #8 to #10 about 1oclock i was in the middle of fleet of boats off ten when three way right of the back of boat went off white 20 oz mojo with white and red tomic trailer{ tomic saved the day} 2 minutes later 41 inches 25lb made up for skunk thursday and one dink friday i changed everthing twice and ended up catching on three way i started with . go figure tight lines ps lots of bait around and above #10 marked good areas off old oyster house above greenvale in shore of pots as well :rockon:

·
Registered
61 Posts
Nice job on the fish! Could I get some help on tomics? I haven't fished with them before. Where can you get them and how do you fish them in your spread? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts