Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
If you're looking for the 106SV I think you're going to miss Thanksgiving dinner. According to the flyer the sale on those STARTS on Friday. It's the 94sv and 93sv that start today.

·
Registered
14,400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If you're looking for the 106SV I think you're going to miss Thanksgiving dinner. According to the flyer the sale on those STARTS on Friday. It's the 94sv and 93sv that start today.
Correct. I bought the 93sv because they did not get any 94sv in. The only difference between the two is the 93 has fresh water charts and the 94 has salt water charts. The 93 was $100.00 cheaper and I bought the saltwater chip for $119.00 so now I have fresh and salt....... Gary

·
Premium Member
26,271 Posts
Hope you get one.

Few years ago a friend wanted a $$$$ reel advertised at BPS - at least 5 per store. He was around #7 in line , 1st one to reel counter and told - Sold Out. umm, to whom ? He was livid and after a heated debate - finally got a similar reel at the low price.

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
Crabby, sorry to deflect your post. Let us know how the new unit works. I know how long you e been without a unit and also know it’s your time of year, blue cats. Hope it works out

·
Registered
14,400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Crabby, sorry to deflect your post. Let us know how the new unit works. I know how long you e been without a unit and also know it’s your time of year, blue cats. Hope it works out
I installed it today and would like to get out but Thursday is Thanksgiving and gun season starts Saturday. I've shot several deer with my bow but been eating a lot of venison. Chili, stew, hotdogs, sausage and jerky so I need a few more. I'll get out soon because there is so much to learn with these new units...... . Gary

1 - 16 of 16 Posts