Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picking up my first boat Sat morning over on the E. Shore. Got a 19’ Polar CC w/ a 125 Merc. :clap: Really stoked, you’ll be seeing a lot more of me on the boards here.

Me and the Mrs. are staying at an Inn in Oxford for the weekend that’s right next to the Oxford ramp on the Tred Avon. I’ve got all my trolling gear ready, but looks like the weather’s not gonna be too pretty in the bay, especially for a rook in a relatively small boat.

Figured we could drift the river for some perch and maybe throw lures for awhile if the weather holds. Any tips? I’m familiar with the BB area, not so much the e. shore. Curious about the ramp there at Oxford too if anyone’s been out there lately. Appreciate the help guys, I’ll be doing my part posting plenty real soon.

Nick

·
Registered
106 Posts
Oxford does not have much of a ramp. Unless you have a low tide you should be alright with a 19'. I think Oxford residents probably don't need a ramp. They pay somebody in the spring to put their boat in and drive it to their lift where it sits all summer, and then they pay somebody in the fall to take it out.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts