Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,026 Posts
Those motors are great and they're cheap too. The one on the splitter is 12 years old. I'm gonna pick one up and repower my snowblower on Black Friday. Tecumseh motors suck, the one on the blower has been a POS from the year after I bought it, Blizzard King my ass.
Bought there predator 2000 generator quiet as a mouse love it .

·
Registered
2,026 Posts
This post reads like a story out of the 1800s . I didn't know that many people still lived off the grid I remember hearing stories about how people couldn't afford oil and had to use wood to heat thier homes back in the depression ..We must be in a depression
If oil or electric were free I personally would burn wood. Been burning for over 50 years wood comes off my property . Have enough downed wood for nother 50 years .nothing heats or feels as good as a woodstove or insert.

·
Registered
2,026 Posts
Those were the days in the 60's & 70's when Maryland had its share of wild pheasants on Western Shore. You didn't need a dog as just walking the corn fields for your limit of 2 birds.
Yes and remember all the quail. I absolutely loved quail hunting . And pheasant hunting. Now for bird hunting ducks and geese . And if there not on grain or corn Yuk.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts