Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Took my father and uncle fishing all day Friday & Saturday.....got skunked on Friday, but managed to pull a few small 20"ish fish trolling around the bend late Saturday morning, decided to set up at my favorite spot near the Highrise and managed to get my uncle on his first striper AND a Citation 44" fish at that!!!

Caught on the start of the flood, 15' down under a float w/2oz inline right infront of a piling. Current got to ripping pretty fast after that, the skies parted and the sun came out, soon as the clouds broke, the marks on the screen disapeared and fish stopped biting.

Caught a bunch of dinks around the first island later Saturday night, but no more citation fish.

Several other boats out there eeling Saturday mid-afternoon, not sure how they did hope to see more reports soon.

See Ya out there!!

Brad

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
Very nice:clap:

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
AWESOME! Nice fish...

·
Registered
83 Posts
Great Catch, More big fish are showing everyday. The bight for the big fish was a bit slower this weekend from last weekend for us. We caught a dozen large Striper but our biggest Striper this weekend was 36" and had alot of sea lice on its tail. Last week we caught about 50 large Striper and our biggest was a fat 40 pounder that was only 42" long with no sea lice. The Picture is of the 40 Pounder. Chartues buck tail jigging and live baiting and keep moving has worked for us.

Catch Ya Later,

Attachments

1 - 20 of 20 Posts