Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been checking out your site for awhile and find it very informitive . Not very good with a computer so this is my first post . I fish out of Kent Narrows (county slips) . Fish for the fun of it most of the time , but do take out a few fishing charters and a lot of sea duck hunting parties .

·
Registered
7 Posts
Good morning TQ: The board is typically more outgoing to newcomers than you are experiencing. Maybe they are all fishing. I assume you will have the usual suspects on the 21st?

Your brother

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
I think everyone is out fishing or enjoying the beautiful day. Welcome to the board. Glad to have all of this new blood. Make sure to post some report no matter good or bad as that's what helps all of us know what's going on and where. Welcome aboard!

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
Welcome to the board. I do a lot of E-bay fishing and even more E-bay seaduck hunting myself. See you out there.

-Evans

·
Tidal Fish Super Subscriber - I rock!
439 Posts
Welcome to the board! Tight lines!

·
Tidal Fish Super Subscriber
250 Posts
Welcome to the board....Lots of good folks here....If you're ever up above tp holler!!
Bobby

·
Registered
797 Posts
hey glad to have ya! soon as we wake up we'll be saying hi. this is a great bunch of people. happy fishing and if ya crab check out crab board. b dog gone

·
Registered
4,059 Posts
I might know you

I have been checking out your site for awhile and find it very informitive . Not very good with a computer so this is my first post . I fish out of Kent Narrows (county slips) . Fish for the fun of it most of the time , but do take out a few fishing charters and a lot of sea duck hunting parties .
Hi, whats your name. I might know you. I fished out of Kent Narrows for 25 years. I now live in Venice FL. Caught three snook this morning wading. See Ya!

·
Registered
858 Posts
Welcome!

I fish out of e-bay as well...give a call on 68 when you are out and I'll look for you...

I ought to be out there today...but stuck in the office.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.