Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fishing in the debris between Thomas and Bloody. My first trip out this year. Can't wait for the sailboats and mud:yes:

Any body been fishing the area and willing to help a fishless fool with some tips would be great. If not well tight lines to you anyway:thumbup:

·
Registered
34 Posts
Good luck to you tomorrow,you should do pretty good depending on the traffic.There not picky green or chartreuse,Keep them deep.

See you out there

Steve

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
Mike,
Most guys are catching a few fish in that area. A little further south has been more productive as the water quality is better. You will have outgoing current all morning. The only pattern I can tell you is that just about everything for me and most fishermen I have talked to is that 99% of the fish are coming off the boards. 5 to 8 bars back seems to be the ticket. Good luck..............Mark

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
Mike,
Most guys are catching a few fish in that area. A little further south has been more productive as the water quality is better. You will have outgoing current all morning. The only pattern I can tell you is that just about everything for me and most fishermen I have talked to is that 99% of the fish are coming off the boards. 5 to 8 bars back seems to be the ticket. Good luck..............Mark
Very interesting that you say most guys that u spoke with that caught fish where off the boards. I was fishing CB area for the tournament and we caught 21 fish and all but 6 came off the boat rods. Wish I knew why our planner rods(5-10bars) did not produce well but the boat rods where on fire for us.

·
Registered
522 Posts
I agree with Hammer Time. I caught 100% of my fish on boat rods.

P.S. I only caught one fish and I don't use planer boards.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.