Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took the p-13 out for its first trip to the lake near the house. Really happy with the prowler yak. Now i need to try it on some bigger water. But here are a few pics with some bass out the lake.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Hello Willis and congrats on a great frist outing. Looks like you have this kayak fishing in the bag. Nice fish you have there. Makes me envious. Anyway plenty of big water around. What area of the country are you in? If you are in the Tidewater region of VA, we can help you out with some nice fishng this way, and if not, if you get down this way we can show you the ropes.

So tell us you location and lets see what we can do.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Midlothian, Va.

I plan on heading out to the beach area end of June for some flounder action so maybe i can look ya up.

Dave

·
Registered
2,093 Posts
Nice maiden voyage for sure!

·
Registered
101 Posts
Old Chesterfield gal here. Now live in King and Queen on the Mattaponi.
Great Bassssss. I couldn't recognize that area but got an idea. Listen, ever tried Amelia Lake! Great bass fishing there and real quite area. Not at all far away from Chesterfield/Midlothian residents.
Have you ever fished it? in the yak?

'Andrea

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Fished it quite a bit when i was younger but not from a yak. I just got my yak this year and i might have to try amelia. I live in Powhatan for years and the lake was close.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts