Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Tidal Fish Subscriber - I'm cool!
3,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally got my Advernture all rigged up with my Lowrance m68 and additional Ram rod tube. Everything worked great and I cant wait to get out on the bay and catch some stripers with it.

Last Monday Tuesday I went flounder fishing in my yak. fisahed the channel just west of the swordfish basin. (not the main channel) 6-10' deep. caught 4 throwbacks Monday and 3 keepers 1 throwback on Tuesday. All keepers came off a pink flounder rig with big bull monnows. All on Incoming tide. Thursday/Friday it was to windy to yak fish thanks to Beryl.

·
Registered
999 Posts
Way to go Jamie!! Good to see it didn't take long to get some fish slime on the new Hobie Adventure. We'll have to get out and fish the bay soon!

Rod

·
Tidal Fish Subscriber - I'm cool!
3,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah we do! Next Sat I have to do go Yak crabbing with the wife, but if you can do one weekday evening let me know.

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
Nice job, nothing like a yak caught flounder. Congrats.

Feeshon Aboard the Jezebel II
but my other boat is a yak [grin]

·
Registered
999 Posts
Hookin-up, I won't be able to do a weekday evening trip until the second week of August. Maybe we can hit the Severn or Kent Narrows. I'll post again at that time.

CBlend, I'm game for a Canton trip. How about this weekend? I'm not sure if the stripers shown up yet in the Harbor. There is only one way to find out. If we do go, bring a rod rigged for Perch. We should be able to at least catch some perch now.

Rod

1 - 6 of 6 Posts