Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Saturday morning filled the boat made some breakfast and some lunch, loaded the boat and left around 8 am. Ran to the green # 3 can. Water had a little bump to it. Trolled from 3 to point lookout to Middle channel marker to 5 and south again. Bailed blues on and off most of the day. #1 and # 2 planers and the bites were mostly one spoons. Kept a couple of blues and tried for a some flatties. :cool: No luck. Got back out sunday morning a little earlier. Same pattern, ran to 3 and put spread over. Water was a little better than saturday. We had 72a as our destination. Picked up fish all the way across and up the bay. Size seemed to increase as we got closer to 72. Managed to pick up a couple of stray rock's not to far from middle grounds. 1 of the 2 was an eater. Made it to 72a and found alot of breaking fish. Blue bite was pretty steady, and size was good. Left feeding fish to go cast at some breakers and basically came up empty. Had already been spoiled with much bigger fish. Ran back to 72a monday morning for a couple hours and hooked up another dozen or so. Took "the ol truimph" back to the barn, washed her up, and back to the city. Hope everyone else had a good safe productive weekend ...
p.s. It's hard to tell from the pics but #47 Is 6'5" 285lbs....them's some nice size fishies

Attachments

·
Registered
258 Posts
Wow!! Nice size blues. Thats the best I've seen in a long while from that area. The larger rocks should be following soon. Good job.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Good job on post with pic. Boat will be gas up and ready to go 2 weekends from now you going to be game.Also like to add #2 with pink eel was hot bait and 3way with weight and silver flash spoon

·
Registered
171 Posts
Thats a nice catch you all got there last weekend. Looks just about like what both boats had a year ago on the first weekend of October minus the rock.

Sounds like it is going to be blowing some this Saturday and just a little bumpy.
Hopefully we can get into some :bigfish: out there Saturday.

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
Nice report,just curious,I used to pick up and deliver rewind motors
for Zapatta and Ampro,years ago I know,but if I remember a trailer,
modified into a restuarant,right past Ampro HQ office on Left,where
I had to make a Right to go to ZH,the restaurant sat dead in front of
you at the stop sign.
Best damn cheese burger I can remember,prolly gone now,just like
ZH and Ampro.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey "Rude" I don't know what you are trying to say ? Do you think you recognized someone or something in the pictures ? Please explain :confused:

·
Registered
3 Posts
:bigfish::rockingreport::clap::clapping2::thumbup::rockon::jackthread::fishing2::nono::helpsmilie::yes::cool2::cool::boat:Iz hurd that there was bigger fish coted ons the monday, waz der any pikturs of dem ur did the kamra not git pulled out..... doo whhhattt. Whooop WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP, Guh.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
:popcorn::y es:Iz hurd that there was bigger fish coted ons the monday, waz der any pikturs of dem ur did the kamra not git pulled out..... doo whhhattt. Whooop WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP, Guh.

no pxturz no pruuff......:ban::hammer::clover::innocent::eek:o:mad::cowboy::detective::death::surrender::2guns::52::chef::chugbeer::soapbox::goodluck2::usa::usa::usa::eatdrink::computer::computer::devil2:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts