Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fish for two days friday and saturday. Started day on Friday a.m. at green can three. Found some marks and put out a limited spread. Fished for about one hour with no takers. Ran up to bouy 72 and Put spread over. Cought limit of keepers plus some C & R action. Most fish where 16 to 24". Had one triple header which filled our quoata and included a nice 26". Beautiful day on the water.

Fished saturday A little farther south looking for bigger fish. Put the whole spread out and the **** weather came. Wind ....Rain.....chilly. And then BAM :bigfish: WWb lines goes off with that awesome sounds of drag screamin off. Got the fish to the boat and layed it on the floor and she was bigger than the 40" scale on the floor. Made a couple of circles and picked up second fish in almost same location. Another Hawg on the Fish Hawg. Got the fish back to the house and got a good measurement on em. One at 42" and one 47". Fish came just west of 70 almost the middle of the shipping channel. Lucky bait setup for the big ones was a double buck style rig with 6 ounce parachute 6" chad , And 9 inch storm shad dark color. Naked storm bait the what they wanted, NO BucKtail/parachute. Even on friday all but one of the fish came in on naked storm baits 6". :rockon: :rockingman2:

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP!!!!!!!! Sound the feasting HORN!!! Do work!!! BIg Silly!!! guh!!! Looks like the sniffer on the Hawg is still trackin true wish I could of been there. Damn good work!!!

·
Registered
843 Posts
Garry, Nice fish pictures and nice talking with you on the water. It was nice seeing the fish on the cell phone, just made me want to try harder to hook a big one but no such luck. Looking forward to another report from you guys in the future, thanks.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Maybe it was not as clear as I had intended. Big boys were caught just west of Red bouy No. 70 almost in the middle of the channel. I don't have gps #'s but about 80 feet of water with Red can # 70 in sight. I hope there are still there.

·
Registered
843 Posts
Green can three in Potomac River some what west of PT.Lookout.

·
Registered
12 Posts
garry thanks for posting pics and report. my dad got a kick out of seeing his pic on internet . all be going out in two week got to work this weekend. got to make that gas money

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
Good job man!! Nice to see the bigger ones showing up!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts