Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
traveled from del Today, late start, Pop went to Eagles game last night... We arrived Kiptopeke about 11, trolled up/ a 44/36lb slob at 18, tail end of tide, bite shut off, we moved to Ocean side of bridge and eeled near high rise, another 43/35lber, 3 more in the 30lb class caught and released, bite died as dusk set in...
convinced the old man to stay the night, we are in kiptopeke inne, and hope to get a 40lbr tomorrow. my dad and i fish de bay a lot and these two fish were both bigger than any bass we have caught. we are new cbbt fans!

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Nice report, welcome to the promise land..Good luck tomorrow

·
Registered
2 Posts
Fish Huk at the CBBT

this is the old man weighing in, Striper Fights much better than the Eagles win, but both very cool. Not a bad holiday package.
Largest Striper of our trip 46.5 ", new high water mark for our family/boat! A great road trip and departure from our normal stomping grounds (DE Bay). Will post pic's once we figure out how to download/ post. Kids handle the high tech stuff for me.
Like the board, a good source of info, am blessed to have bayfisherman12 (middle son/14 ) as a built in fishing partner for life! He is a fishing fanatic and checks the board regularly now that he knows about it. Appreciate the replies to his post.
Happy New Year and tight lines IN 09! Let's all remember to practice conservation, with our fish and the environment. I look forward to fishing with my kids kids down the road..

·
Registered
2,712 Posts
Welcome aboard,nice report glad you got some and a personal best:thumbup:

What part of De. are you guys from? I live in Newark but do alot of fishing out of Lewes and IR one of my best friends lives in Lewes..

·
Registered
2 Posts
Sorryfor just responding have been busy. We live in Milford and fish out of Cedar Creek, middle bay, Anchorage, bROWN sHOAL REEF SITES ETC..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts