Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
8,065 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seems to be a small window to try and get out before the rain gets here......already breezy but very warm outdoors......2 calls 2 strikes......who is up,awake and wants to fish ?

·
Registered
8,065 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Had all my sh*t out and ready to leave at 4 am for the WMA or Ft Pickett opening day of deer season up that way and the thunderstorm track is right on the path......

I will FISH in the rain when its warm (70* right now outside) but I aint going HUNTING in the rain. For lots more reasons than just getting wet ~

that dang knat will not leave me alone today

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
were sneaking out at 8 as soon as the tornado watch expires LOL we'll be outta LC looking for a striped critter for a few folks gimme a yell on the radi if your bored.

Mike
Blue Dragon

OH THANKS JAMIE!!!! i got finger prints on my screen trying to kill that damn bug!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,466 Posts
The window was last night. Flat & calm, little fog. Fished from 7:30 pm to 11:30 pm. Before that I fished on Weekend Mistress from 10:00 am to 3:30pm. I don't give weathermen much merit. Now I gotta fix my trailer lights in the rain.

Good Fishin

·
Registered
9,443 Posts
I watched the 6 o'clock news and the weatherman said that there would be an occational shower overnight but that today would be nothing like yesterday. Only a possible slight shower here or there.:D:D

They say if all the meteroligst and economist in the country secretly changed jobs for 2 weeks no one would be able to tell the difference.:D

Dennis:))

·
Registered
2,257 Posts
I watched the 6 o'clock news and the weatherman said that there would be an occational shower overnight but that today would be nothing like yesterday. Only a possible slight shower here or there.:D:D

They say if all the meteroligst and economist in the country secretly changed jobs for 2 weeks no one would be able to tell the difference.:D

LMAO:clap:...Nothin' but the truth, Dennis

·
Registered
7,478 Posts
Mr. Jamie-The bug is too much!

Dennis HIF-Too funny, and so true!

Kevin
Weekend Mistress
Coastal Conservation Association-Virginia
Stripers Forever

PS-Dennis please send me your phone numbers so we can fish together?

·
Registered
2,257 Posts
OK...The rain has stopped and it blowing South at 10kts. Looks like a few hour window with no rain. I think I'm gonna try it.

Ed

·
Registered
237 Posts
Jamie,
Where do you find the top weather chart? I have the one on the bottom.

Ron
I agree with you by the way, I will gladly fish in the rain, but hunting in the rain is not as much fun.

·
Registered
9,443 Posts
Jamie,
Where do you find the top weather chart? I have the one on the bottom.

Ron
I agree with you by the way, I will gladly fish in the rain, but hunting in the rain is not as much fun.
Red Knight,

I am not sure where Jamie got it but click on the Blackmore Weather link I posted. You will see it on the right side of the screen.
Blackmore Weather Station double click on Short Range Radar to enlarge it.

Blackmore Weather Station

There are a lots of other things on the site to play around with.

·
Registered
8,065 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I WENT - just got home from the HOT DITCH......14 specks C & R'd to grow bigger ..........

·
Registered
18 Posts
I WENT - just got home from the HOT DITCH......14 specks C & R'd to grow bigger ..........
I was up there Monday night and it was loaded but all of them were short. What did you get them on? We were having luck with Gulps but it was hit or miss.

-Svence

1 - 20 of 25 Posts