Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
8,065 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seems to be a small window to try and get out before the rain gets here......already breezy but very warm outdoors......2 calls 2 strikes......who is up,awake and wants to fish ?

·
Registered
8,065 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Had all my sh*t out and ready to leave at 4 am for the WMA or Ft Pickett opening day of deer season up that way and the thunderstorm track is right on the path......

I will FISH in the rain when its warm (70* right now outside) but I aint going HUNTING in the rain. For lots more reasons than just getting wet ~

that dang knat will not leave me alone today

·
Registered
3,466 Posts
The window was last night. Flat & calm, little fog. Fished from 7:30 pm to 11:30 pm. Before that I fished on Weekend Mistress from 10:00 am to 3:30pm. I don't give weathermen much merit. Now I gotta fix my trailer lights in the rain.

Good Fishin

·
Registered
9,443 Posts
I watched the 6 o'clock news and the weatherman said that there would be an occational shower overnight but that today would be nothing like yesterday. Only a possible slight shower here or there.:D:D

They say if all the meteroligst and economist in the country secretly changed jobs for 2 weeks no one would be able to tell the difference.:D

Dennis:))

·
Registered
2,257 Posts
I watched the 6 o'clock news and the weatherman said that there would be an occational shower overnight but that today would be nothing like yesterday. Only a possible slight shower here or there.:D:D

They say if all the meteroligst and economist in the country secretly changed jobs for 2 weeks no one would be able to tell the difference.:D

LMAO:clap:...Nothin' but the truth, Dennis

·
Registered
9,443 Posts
Jamie,
Where do you find the top weather chart? I have the one on the bottom.

Ron
I agree with you by the way, I will gladly fish in the rain, but hunting in the rain is not as much fun.
Red Knight,

I am not sure where Jamie got it but click on the Blackmore Weather link I posted. You will see it on the right side of the screen.
Blackmore Weather Station double click on Short Range Radar to enlarge it.

Blackmore Weather Station

There are a lots of other things on the site to play around with.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.