Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As we decided at the last meeting, we'll have a monthly "Fisherman of the Month" award presented at each gathering.

Please post your February entries here. Can be anything you caught this month anywhere you fished. Must include a pic!

Good luck to all.

·
Registered
1,894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Adding a Bit More...

... to the overall total. Went out w/ Clancy and Big E this afternoon... we (finally) tried minnows, and they worked pretty well. Had a bit of technical difficulties (trolling motor went south), but still brought in some nice fish.

Rod: Here's a 19 1/2"-er to add to the list... you can cull out the 18"er and up the total to 59 1/2"... edging ever closer...... :D

The first pic is my fish... the second is the only picture I got of Evans' fish... he had 2 nice ones, but, once again, the camera work just didn't pan out... I can't understand it... seems like every time I take a picture of a fish that's bigger than mine the pics just don't work out... sorry E... hope we have better luck next time. :eek:

Attachments

·
Registered
999 Posts
Nice job guys. I'm about to head out of town for the weekend and will be away from the computer until Monday. I'll update the leaderboard Monday night.

·
Registered
6,818 Posts
Here is my entry for the leaderboard.
22" caught in a Severn River trib with John Veil on a shad dart and minnow.

That knocks my 18" fish out of the aggrigate and makes my new aggrigate 65.25", and is also now my single biggest fish! :cool:
22", 21.75", and 21.25"

Should we post our derby fishing reports on the main board, or in the club area? :confused:

·
Premium Member
7,830 Posts
Looks like it going to come down to the wire for you guys. Larry they are some nice fish you and “E” caught WTG.

·
Registered
859 Posts
February 11th......

Date: Febraury 11th

Place: You figure it out

Water Temp: Much warmer than the river.

Sure beat sitting inside pouting 'cuz the river was froze up>

·
Registered
4,271 Posts
Nice going fellas. It's a good thing those weren't pickerel you were holding up. That background sure does not look like the Severn!:)

·
Registered
859 Posts
Definetly not the Severn. There are very obvious clues as to our location in each picture. It was kind of fun to get out there and go somewhere new. It is amazing how different even a small rock feels when you've been nailing pickerel for a few weeks. That being said, I hope the river thaws soon.

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Brandon Shores.

·
Registered
6,818 Posts
Tourney fish entries for Greg Millenburg

Greg couldn't upload his photos, so I'm helping a brother out. :cool:

Kevin,
I am forwarding some pictures to you for proof as Tidalfish won't allow me to upload them. I have 1 @ 23" and 2 @ 22.5" each. All together a total of 68". Could you please forward this info to those in charge. Sorry , but you're the only guy whose email that I know.
Thanks,
Greg
This is one fat fish!

Another fattie!

This one is an athlete...

Nice fish Greg!

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Thanks Kevin. Looks good. Would have looked even better a couple of inches longer.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts