Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
26,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to the benefit get together in Deale for Capt. Ralph Barnes with my wife.Her parents thought it sounded fun and tagged along with us.We had a great time- until the oysters ran out :eek::eek::eek:. Saw alot of TFer's there and some charter captains.The turn out was awesome-well over 100 people :clapping2:.Band "Snake Bite" was really good.

My mother in law commented how nice it was for everyone to come out and pitch in to help Capt. Ralph out. I told her that's how fishermen are.

She agreed and said how good a group fishermen are.I've never thought twice about how helpful people on the water are - been fishing/boating since birth - so it is second nature to me. My in laws on the other hand never boated until I met their daughter.They were amazed at how friendly boaters/fishermen are to strangers.

One more reason I enjoy fishing so much :yes:.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Hey skip, Sorry I didn't see you there, It was an amazing turnout and I had a great time! Seeing everyone. I got to put some faces to the names on here and enjoyed good oyesters.

moses

·
Premium Member
26,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We need TF name tags - no doubt. A few smart TFers had TF hats on :clapping2:.

·
Registered
3,283 Posts
Can't wear a hat inside so I guess it is

·
Registered
136 Posts
fisherman and hunters are a different breed. Its a shame the bad stuff seems to get publicized much more than the good that is done.

·
Registered
14,326 Posts
It does seem like fishermen and hunters are a special breed. The TF community has been great to me and I have met many good people. I have an 8 year old that I take fishing and hunting and I hope he turns out a great guy as well. Skip........you set the bar here on tidal fish so keep up the good work.............Gary

·
Registered
902 Posts
Yes, the turnout was impressive.

The group was very friendly, :thumbup:

Great oysters and a really good band.

Mary and I enjoyed it

(Was a pleasure to meet you Skip)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts